Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello

A big hello to all the Health and Beauty readers.  We are beginning a major renovation at home which will limit my access to my blog sources.  Please know I will be back with health and beauty posts soon.

Until then, please feel free to comment on topics of health and beauty.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Until then,  buy Ms. Jenny's book and enjoy every word. ' Missed Periods and Other Grammar Scares.'  You will thank me for this great info.  Visit her grammar blog too-a lesson in every posting.  If you love Johnny Depp, you will also love her blog.  I love her too! 

2 comments:

  1. Kepp! Can't wait to hear about your renovation!

    Miss you like crazy xoxo Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paigelet. I miss you toooooooooo! How is that for emotion? We are in the middle of the renovations. I think your mom should be here now! Dry wall is up and then we still have the floor, paint, cabinets, fixtures, appliances. etc. We are definitely having fun with all of this. Love to see you and Josh. Come out for the day and we can eat and drink and play. I love you little one.

    ReplyDelete