Friday, May 21, 2010

Enjoy


The hero is the one who comes to participate in life courageously and decently, in the way of nature, not in the way of personal rancor, disappointment, or revenge. Joseph Campbell

A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses. Oscar Wilde

Be here now. Be someplace else later, is that so complicated? David M. Bader

I like persons better than principles and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world. Oscar Wilde.

O.K. now it's your turn to play. Post a quote!!

4 comments:

  1. what a great words to read to wake up your brain!! thanks keppi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI to you Sherry. Hope all is well. Thanks for being so cool and reading my stuff. Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

    P.S. Hi Keppi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Annette- I love this quote. thank you so much for playing with me. Love you. Kep

    ReplyDelete