Saturday, December 5, 2009

THINK AGAIN by Robert Anthony

99% responsibility doesn't work.


The harder I work the luckier I get!


All unhappiness is caused by comparison.


You will never "have it all together." That's like trying to eat once and for all!


When it becomes more difficult to suffer than change...you will change.


There are only two things you "have to" do in life. You "have to" die and you "have to" live until you die. You made up all the rest.


The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will be happy."


People who believe things can't be done will go out and prove they are "right."


If you don't change your beliefs your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?

and

There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen. Those who don't know what the hell is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment